Haben Sie eine Vision & Ehrgeiz?
Möchten Sie eine wichtige Rolle in der schnell wachsenden Weltwirtschaft spielen?
Möchten Sie Teil eines erfolgreichen Unternehmensteams sein, das bereit ist, die nächste Generation von Telekommunikationsinnovationen zu liefern?
Wir bei China Telecom Europe glauben, dass unsere Mitarbeiter die Grundlagen unseres Erfolgs sind. Wir sind bestrebt, einen fortschrittlichen, lohnenden Arbeitsplatz zu schaffen.
Interessieren Sie sich für uns? Kontaktieren Sie uns unter email@example.com.
Please read our Notice for Collection and Processing of Personal Data before you submit your CV to us. You need to sign underneath the Notice and send us a scan copy together with your CV. Should you send your CV without attaching this Notice signed by you, it will delay your application.
Project Manager - London
Solution and Delivery Department – London
- Responsible to lead the implementation and service provisioning projects to our enterprise and carrier customers
- Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time with right resources
- Define the project scope, detail tasks, resource requirements, plan and schedule project timelines
- Coordinate and liaise meetings with the customers, suppliers, project-related staff, and stakeholders both internally and externally
- Track project deliverables using appropriate IT provisioning Systems
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Facilitate the smooth user acceptance test and smooth handover of the completion of the project
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Assist Business Managers to build up good customer relationship and obtain customer confidence in a long run
- Bachelor Degree or above in telecommunication/engineering or related subjects
- Relevant working experience in telecommunication or IT industry
- Experience in project management will be preferable. Candidates with PMP or PRINCE2 certificates are definite advantage
- Sound knowledge in data communication, transmission and IP network, Internet and Data Centre services provisioning
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Coordinator
Working Location: London
Solution Manager im Bereich Solution and Delivery
- To collaborate with the Account Manager(s) to discover customer needs and recommend, develop, and propose appropriate customer solutions and services offerings.
- Involving in the whole Pre-Sales Solution stage that comprise of attending customer meetings, formulate a winning strategy by producing the best solution design, provide presentations, demonstrations, proposal writing and answer RFP/bid.
- Act as Bid management function in RPF bid projects.
- System input and operation for pre-sales solution part in BSS/CRM. Comply with specified KPI timescales and ensure solution is deliverable.
- Managing suppliers including collecting & evaluating the suitable solutions/services
- Providing technical solution verification and resource validation with support departments and suppliers
- To work under the guidance of technical experts as a team and share solution knowledge regularly
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering /Telecommunications
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in Telecommunication industry
- CCNA Certification or same level required, CCNP or same level is preferred, CCIE is a definite advantage, understanding about the Routing and Switching or Servers and Storage and Virtualisation technologies, could design and implement the projects base on customers‘ requirements independently.
- Familiar with telecom products such as IPLC/MPLS VPN/SDWAN/IPsec VPN etc.
- Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users, including the ability to communicate effectively with a large user base of differing levels of IT skills
- Ability on effective client consultation to understand their requests and requirements
- Good command of written and verbal English & Chinese, Mandarin language skill is required.
Business Manager - Verkauf von MNC (Multi National Corporations)
Roles and responsibilities
- The ability to achieve individual sales and revenue targets and over achieve financial and non-financial key business objectives set by the company.
- Preparation, Qualification, maintenance and ownership of all new business plans for assigned accounts.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure Hubspot is utilised appropriately and maintained on a regular basis.
- Accurate weekly forecasting for opportunities by pipeline and revenue figures on assigned accounts and prospective accounts and maintain a “Gap Plan” at all times.
- To understand and keep regularly updated on current product solutions and service offerings and contribute to the development / integration of these products to existing and prospective customers.
- To carry out effective internal business relations at appropriate levels to facilitate the achievement of financial and non-financial goals for the company.
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory
Skills, Experience & Competencies
- Proven track record with 3-5 years of experience in new business sales, working with both large and medium sized multi-national companies
- Ideal candidate will have experience in selling across a range of vertical market sectors including; Manufacturing, Retail, Information Technology, Financial Services, Media and Professional Services.
- Understanding of business and market drivers to grow and retain the client base.
- Understanding of how our services add value to the client and their customers through efficiency gains, identification of commercial opportunities and competitive advantage. Able to relate a feature of a technology to the mechanics of a business, and end up with a benefit.
- Able to identify with the Client at all levels and develop empathy with all key players within their organisation. Understanding their Company drivers and personal motivations. Able to strengthen relationships, building upon a basis of success and mutual trust and respect.
- Ensures a win/win outcome in all negotiations. Positions ideas and concepts in accordance to the needs of the audience and the company in an often-aggressive price driven environment. Demonstrates tenacity in gaining a positive outcome from any situation
- Able to effectively qualify prospects and take ownership for personal sales performance through accurate forecasting. Effectively prioritises work activities to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times.
- Expresses commitments clearly through internal and external teams in both verbal and written format. Is aware of internal sensitivities and considers appropriate communication media to ensure the delivery and receipt of a positive message.
- Able to analyse cost and sale price in order to effectively qualify opportunities, and to identify the best way to present a solution.
- Demonstrates a passion for sales achievement, setting high standards for self and others within team unit. Proactively looks for opportunities to make improvements to enhance personal and team effectiveness, and to further their career through promotion or through higher earning brackets. A desire to earn money and to focus accordingly is paramount.
- Able to demonstrate successful track record in selling managed data/ voice services (.i.e. MPLS, VPLS, IP, IP Transit, SDWAN, Leased lines and SIP) colocation and cloud services.
- Language requirement: Fluent German, English (Knowledge of other European languages will be advantageous) – Subject to the country we are looking for candidates from.
Pricing Analyst / Pricing Assistant
- Work with Solution & Delivery Department & Marketing Department to stay well updated about on-net resources pricing
- Work with HQ & local branches for competitive pricing for services in China
- Send the request to offnet partner to get a quotation
- Provide coherent and accurate responses preserving product and opportunity margins
- Provide pricing for BMs within the time frame stated in internal documents and review the pricing with BMs on a regular basis to make sure that feedback can be provided to our partners when requested
- Make sure the pricing provided is as accurate as possible so that there is no dispute at Project Management stage
- Assist in the bidding projects and work on pricing part under the instruction of SM & the customer.
- Participate in vendor management
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline
- Understanding of profit margin analysis and underlying product cost elements
- Moderate technical knowledge and understanding process workflow
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to work as a team player
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, able to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical problem solving, communications and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
Vertriebsleiter (Lead Generator)
Roles and responsibilities
- Generate sales leads by Cold calling to identify the right contact person and contact information for BMs to follow up
- Sales appointment management duties
- Preparation of Sales presentation and documents
- Assist Business Manager in the key account development process
Background and experience
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in Telemarketing or Sales administration
- Experienced in Cold calling in Telecom industry
- Secretarial skills are an added advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and Power Point
- Team player
- Good organizing and interpersonal skills
- English speaking is essential
Legal Manager (Weißrussland)
The job holder is responsible for the compliance and legal work of the Corporate Strategy and Legal department, provision of legal advisory services, contract drafting and review and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
This position shall report to and be responsible for the head of Corporate Strategy & Legal Department based in London.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Contract and Legal
- Review and provide legal advice on contracts, tender documents in both English and Belarussian.
- Complete all compliance work of China Telecom BLR
- Responsible for all contract drafting and review of the China Telecom BLR
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Provide continuous leadership, supervision, training and development of department staff ensuring an effective and motivated team.
- Liaise with the HR department in conducting performance appraisals and ensure competency and training gaps are addressed.
- LLB undergraduate degree, a Master degree will be an added advantage;
- At least two years legal experience ideally in a leading organisation, with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting;
- Proven track record of providing accurate and effective legal counsel and adding value to an organisation through the development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties;
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with government authorities, partners, customers;
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration;
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters;
- Good Writing and speaking of English and Belarussian, a third language (Mandarin) is a plus
- Good planning and organization skills;
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law;
- Knowledge of the legal aspects of Telecommunication and Information Industry.
ICT Pricing Assistant - Deutschland (Frankfurt)
- Supplier management and regular review with their business and commercial contacts to ensure the competitiveness of the pricing
- Provide pricing for business managers within the requested time frame (System operation required)
- Take the full responsibility of pricing, including pricing request, consolidation, analysis and review, and when requested completing the bidding proposal document in the event of RFP
- Try to make sure the pricing provided is as accurate as possible so that there is no dispute at Project Management stage, discuss with SM if necessary
- Attend customer calls, meetings or presentations with business managers when requested and assist with the business managers on pricing section
- Collect market pricing information for different products
- Educated to a degree level. Master degree on business, commercial subjects would be an advantage
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in telecom pricing industry (ICT is preferred)
- Pricing related Qualification would be an advantage
- Business level or higher communication skills in German, good communication skills and fluent in English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Capable to work under pressure and comply with disciplines
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast moving environment
- Ability to build strong working relationship with vendors, and internal teams alike
Working Location: Frankfurt, Germany