What are some key facts about China Telecom Corporation?
- Founded in 2000
- Largest, no.1 fixed line operator
- Operates as primary service provider to all 21 Southern provinces in China
- Covers all 31 provincial territories in China
- Owns and operates ChinaNet (China’s largest Internet network)
- Employs more than 371,000 professionals
- Provides broadband access to 300 cities in all 31 provinces
- Manages 70 percent of Internet market in China
- Registered Capital: $19 billion
- Total Assets: over $50 billion
- Owns Trans-Pacific cable systems, including China-U.S., Japan-U.S., SEA-ME-WE3 in APCN2, SMW3, Flag, TAE, etc.
- Possesses international bi-lateral connectivity to 100+ countries
- November 15, 2002 – Global IPO, New York and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges
For more information about China Telecom Corporation Limited, please visit: http://www.chinatelecom-h.com
For more information about China Telecom Global, please visit: