Global Internet Access
According to TechCrunch, China now has over 800 million internet users. User numbers are forecast to increase further, boosted by a national initiative, The Broadband China Project, which aims to connect 95 percent of the country’s urban population to high-speed broadband networks.
China Telecom’s Global Internet Access (GIA) is a dedicated internet access service offered to multinational enterprises looking to enhance their digital footprint in China and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. With a dedicated path and the lowest latency routes on CN2, GIA provides your business with premium quality access to the world’s most extensive Chinese Internet Information Centres and hundreds of millions of internet subscribers.
Global Internet Access gives your business access to China Telecom CN2 through BGP-4 or static routing with a variety of access speeds on bandwidth from 1M to 1000M, and internet access technologies including dedicated circuits access and optical access. China Telecom also provides complementary services such as tailored information, connection and transmission and business application support.
With China Telecom Europe’s Global Internet Access you get:
- IDC Services: Achieve high speed access to local and global internet resources through the data centres of China Telecom and our global partners
- Managed CPE services: Using our global ICT implementation capabilities, China Telecom provides you with internet and network terminal equipment integration services
- IP Sec services: With the integration of our Global Internet Access Service and IP Sec platform, customers now get a more comprehensive and cost-effective VPN service
- DDoS prevention service: China Telecom protects your business operation from DDoS attacks, using professional Black Hole and Clean Pipe services for mitigation of DDoS attacks
- Service (QoS) guarantees: 24/7 performance monitoring services, ensuring customer’s network flow and service quality
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
China Telecom provides customers with the highest SLAs in the internet industry, delivered through our high-quality internet backbone service.
- Network Availability 99.99%
- Service Availability > 99.9%
- Average Network Latency
- Hong Kong – Mainland China < 50 ms
- Singapore – Mainland China < 80 ms
- Asia (Intra-Asia) < 150 ms
- Europe – Asia < 240 ms
- Transatlantic < 90 ms
- Transpacific < 130 ms