Converge voice, video, data and cloud applications from multiple locations onto one secure global network, and prioritisevital traffic to reduce operational complexity and capital costs, using China Telecom’s VPN China service.
Our Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology runs on China Telecom’s CN2, our next-generation global carrier network. It’s designed specifically for high-end users, enabling companies to introduce secure, high-speed data transport for a defined user group and allowing any-to-any site communications within a Virtual Private Network. All while supporting IP-based services simply and cost-effectively.
Layer 3 MPLS VPN
Layer 3 MPLS VPN (L3 VPN) provides secure, cost effective and fully meshed IP private connectivity essential for enterprise communication network. China Telecom’s L3 VPN offers class-specified quality of service (QoS) commitments and supports multi-service on an integrated MPLS-based IP network, leveraging the advanced route distribution control capabilities of BGP. China Telecom combines its own global Internet and 3G/4G mobile networks with those of its global partners, ensuring a quick and reliable corporate network for secure encrypted enterprise data transmission. Our VPN China Distributed Service Platform comprehensively covers the Asia-Pacific region, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers will benefit from the use of China Telecom’s MPLS VPN China hybrid network.
Layer 2 VPLS VPN
Layer 2 VPLS VPN (L2 VPN) provides multipoint-to-multipoint connectivity with a standard Ethernet access interface. This China VPN service, independent of Layer 3 protocol, seamlessly and cost-effectively supports the extension or interconnection of LANs across metropolitan and wide area networks.
With China Telecom Europe’s VPN you get:
Network-Based IP VPN China Service
- Available across Asia-Pacific region, Europe, Americas, the Middle East and Africa
- Single network between Europe and China with the most extensive network coverage of all provinces in China
- IPVPN equipment located across China Telecom’s global PoPs
- Seamless integration of public and private networking
- Faster and simpler service provisioning
- Flat rate for sites within mainland China
- Revenue-based contract
- MPLS and IPSec VPNs on a per-site basis
Multiple Access Solutions
- Variable access speeds (Nx64, T1, DS-3, OC-3, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet)
- Variety of logical topologies (Point-to-point, Star, Full mesh)
- BGP4 + MPLS enabled
- Network-to-Network Interface (NNI) Connection
Managed & Virtual Routing
- Managed router service complete and ready-to-use
- Individual Virtual Router Instance for each customer
- Inherent security, achieved through customer route isolation
- Customer network IP SLAS monitoring: real-time 24/7 jitter, packet loss and delay monitoring
- Netflow monitoring: real-time 24/7 monitoring via Netflow technology, includes source IP, destination IP and protocol monitoring.
- Layer 7 flow monitoring: real-time flow monitoring including abnormal flow, alarm analysis, notification and fault handling
- VoIP Monitoring: monitor MO5, jitter, packet drop and delay
- Web portal for real-time traffic reports and information on your network performance. Available anytime, anywhere
- Account supervision from your dedicated China Telecom account manager, project manager and service support engineer. Regular project progress reports available at your request
- 24/7 customer support & service hotline (in Chinese and English) plus proactive real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance services provided by our Global Network Operation Centre (GNOC)
- Technical experts on-site in critical cases, to repair system faults and restore services. Despatched by China Telecom direct to customer
- SLA Guarantees for bandwidth site-to-site, network availability and installation, with less than 3% packet loss and round trip latency of less than 180ms between Europe and China
- Prioritised Quality of Service (QoS)
- Five Class of Service (CoS) levels to enable prioritisation of traffic for maximum performance
- Guaranteed bandwidth site-to-site