High network availability and performance is a mission-critical requirement for most organisations today, regardless of size. Poor network performance and availability can result in revenue loss and reduced employee productivity.
A managed Wide Area Network (Managed WAN) creates a secure environment for inter-office connections without sending traffic over the Internet. We help connect multiple network sites across the US, China and worldwide with the tools and support your business requires.
When application availability and network performance mean everything to the success of your business, having a reliable network benefits in a number of ways. The critical task of keeping your network operating at peak performance requires time, effort and focus.
China Telecom Managed WAN enables multi-national organisations to connect to the Internet or multiple sites via a secure, private and high-performance network. Our commitment is to create highly available network solutions with complete, end-to-end management. Entrust your WAN to our highly-trained network team so that you can focus on your growth initiatives.
Key Features & Benefits
- Reduce costs by sharing resources across sites
- Provide LAN-like applications for remote clients
- Ability to re-route application data as network conditions change
- Ability to automate path selection based on configuration rules to prioritise mission critical applications
- 24/7 global support by CCIE certified multilingual engineers