Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
With increasing threats to cybersecurity, secure data transfer is becoming a top priority for business. You need to safeguard sensitive customer data and protect proprietary information to meet stringent audit and compliance standards.
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is a hybrid model of cloud computing, where a private cloud solution is provided within a public cloud environment. Your data remains isolated from other customers’ data, both in transit and inside the network, offering the heightened security that’s critical for businesses involved in manufacturing, logistics and international trade.
China Telecom Europe provides a Virtual Private Cloud service that offers you dedicated cloud servers, virtual networks, cloud storage and private ID addresses reserved for VPC customers.
With China Telecom Europe’s VPC you get:
- Large resource pool to create an unlimited number of Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Separate network environments to provide a higher level of security
- Ability to connect to assets behind your firewall, or to another public cloud
- Secure traffic to and from your VPC, as everything stays within the firewall without crossing the internet
- Optimised bandwidth efficiency where your users take the shortest path to the application
- Class of Service levels to ensure high-priority traffic is delivered appropriately
- Managed enterprise equipment and equipment leasing
- 24/7 managed services with end-to-end support in multiple languages
Sign up today for a FREE two-week CTE Cloud trial.
Just click here.