China Telecom has an extensive global IDC network with more than 400 IDCs located in prime areas in mainland China and in key overseas markets. Our network includes 20 Tier-IV and more than 90 Tier-III IDCs connected to a wide range of reliable global private and public data circuits. With comprehensive security measures and a one-stop enterprise-grade service platform, supported by a dedicated service team, your business can enjoy secure, reliable and scalable data storage solutions.
China Telecom’s worldwide Internet Data Centres (IDCs) provide secure hosting with high availability, allowing your organisation to avoid the cost, complexity and time required to build and manage your own facilities. Our additional managed services, such as website hosting and disaster recovery services, make our team an extension of yours. Feel certain that your employees, customers and partners can make best use of your internet applications.
For companies in need of reliable, secure alternatives to building and managing their own data centre facilities, we provide the tools, expertise and service excellence necessary for a successful off-site IT infrastructure build. All our facilities are designed and built according to industry best practices for high-performance computing environments. They are protected by the most up-to-date network, storage and physical security technologies.
Our data centre and colocation services include:
- Website hosting and virtual hosting
- Internet access
- Cage and rack space for colocation
- IP address space
- Data recovery and disaster protection
- Network management outsourcing
- Security systems including firewall management, anti-virus scans, intrusion detection and Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) protection
- Systems integration
With China Telecom Europe’s Colocation Services you get:
- Global reach. Fully diversified network connections that connect every continent in the world.
- 99.99% facility uptime. Backed by comprehensive service level agreements (SLAs), 24/7/365 technical support and dedicated NOC-based engineering personnel.
- High performance. Up to 10Gbps high speed internet access, and low-latency private line service available. Our high-performance Tier IV facilities are designed with high density power and cooling infrastructures to support the latest generation of servers
- Full redundancy. N+1 redundancy for UPS, generators, power distribution, cooling security and network resilience systems
- Facility safety. All facilities are protected by 24/7 environmental control monitoring and alerts, dry pipe fire suppression systems and global disaster recovery solutions. State-of-the-art security measures, including 24/7 CCTV monitoring and bio-authentication security systems, are in place at all China Telecom data centres.
- Scalable packages. Our flexible, highly customisable data centre architectures allow us to deliver the exact service solution you need to meet your specific business requirements
- Industry certifications and best practices. China Telecom remains committed to the highest level of technical excellence and dedicated service. In addition to our five-star global IDCs, we adhere to the industry’s best practices, and our data centre engineers hold internationally recognised certifications such as Cisco Certified International Experts (CCIE) and Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNP). China Telecom Europe holds ISO27001 (Information Security Management System) and ISO9000 (two-part quality management system) certification compliance
- Green energy consumption. As part of our commitment to environmental protection, China Telecom has established comprehensive energy efficiency and other green operational policies at all our data centre facilities.