International Private Lines
Organisations doing business between Europe and China require secure, reliable end-to-end communications that combine operational flexibility with bottom line cost effectiveness. China Telecom Europe meets your needs with highly dependable international private line (IPL) solutions.
China Telecom Europe are the leading providers of private network services between Europe and China, offering more networks than any other provider. Our dedicated European-based service teams are your single point of contact for service ordering, billing, customer service and operational support. Our IPLC and IEPL services come with fast provisioning, rapid problem solving and highly competitive pricing.
IPLC (International Private Line Circuit)
Secure, reliable, end-to-end connections between sites in the Europe and China via our fully redundant, self-healing SDH fibre network gives your company the capacity and security necessary for effectively deploying mission-critical applications through a VPN China. With China Telecom’s IPLC solution you can focus on growing your business while we take care of the network infrastructure and provide the international support that you need.
IPLC provides you with flexible, high-quality and scalable dedicated connections to your offices, suppliers, and customers around the world. IPLC offers a wide range of circuit speeds, features, and Service Level Agreements. IPLC is proactively monitored and managed by dual Network Operation Centres.
With China Telecom Europe’s IPLC you get:
- Secure, reliable, end-to-end VPN China connections in Europe and China
- Connections that are ideal for international internet access, business data, video conferencing and more
- Fully redundant, self-healing SDH fibre network
- Wide range of circuit speeds, features and SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- 24/7/365 proactive monitoring and management via our two NOCs (Network Operation Centres)
- Single point of contact for service ordering, billing, customer service and operational support
International Ethernet Private Line (IEPL)
China Telecom Europe’s suite of fully-managed Ethernet-based network services were developed specifically to meet the performance, speed and security demands of our carrier and enterprise customers requiring a VPN for China. International Ethernet Private Line (IEPL) is an end-to-end, managed bandwidth service based on our next generation SDH/SoNet transport service (Multi Service Transport Platform (MSTP).
IEPL lets you choose dedicated, point-to-point or point-to-multi-point international connectivity both through China Telecom’s own POPs and through services offered with our carrier partners around the world. The service uses standard Ethernet interfaces (Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Giga Ethernet) and offers high flexibility and security for easy LAN extension, WAN connection and high bandwidth or high traffic volume applications.
With China Telecom Europe’s IEPL you get:
- Fully-managed, international Ethernet-based network and bandwidth services
- End-to-end China VPN service based on next generation SDH/SoNet transport (MSTP)
- Options for dedicated, point-to-point, or point-to-multipoint international connectivity
- Use of standard Ethernet interfaces (Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Giga Ethernet)
- Easy LAN extension, WAN connection, high bandwidth or high traffic volume applications
- Available access rates between 2 Mbps and 1,000 Mbps